If you are using ClassroomParent to track and administer dues for your parent organization, you can use CP’s Fundraising Tools to help you get a higher participation rate, and increase funds for your parent organization.
To do so, do the following:
- Compose a message offline (in MS Word or similar) that explains why paying dues is important to the success of your school.
- Go to Admin/Tools
- Click on the “Send request to non-member parents to join the PTA…” link
- Enter a subject that will get people to open the message, such as "Want to learn how to make [your schools name] better?
- Paste in your message (you may need to clean up the formatting after pasting).
- You can send a test message to yourself or and other
- When ready, send to all those that have not yet paid their dues.
The message will contain a link that allows the person to step through paying their dues via credit card. It also suggests that they add an additional donation, which about 30% of parents do.